Violin Vibrato Video Course
A video course is the fastest way to learn vibrato because:
- You can easily see the dynamic movements
- You can easily hear my voice
- You can easily hear vibrato sounds
- Video is a better, faster way to learn compared to silent books
Video Course Plan
The video course is not available yet. I would like to know if people are interested in a video course before I invest the months of effort to produce it.
Here is what I plan for the course, so that you have a bit more information about it. Please add your name to the interest list if you want to take the course.
Goals of the Course
- Teach you how to understand vibrato (The Unspoken Secrets)
- Teach you the proper motions of vibrato (The Ruler Exercises)
- Teach you how to troubleshoot your vibrato (Solving Problems)
- All from an easy-to-understand physics perspective
- So you can develop and train your vibrato at your own pace
- Without wasting time and effort
- Without the frustration of slow progress
- Everything that I teach in The Unspoken Secrets book
- Everything that I teach in The Ruler Exercises book.
- Everything that I teach in the Solving Problems book.
- About 100 video modules, by my estimates below:
- An estimated 39 topics from The Unspoken Secrets
- An estimated 30 topics from The Ruler Exercises
- An estimated 45 topics from Solving Problems
- Maybe fewer videos if I combine topics into longer videos
- Probably 5 - 10 hours of video instruction
- Similar to 10 or 20 half-hour personal lessons
- Delivery over the Internet (by a professional course delivery website)
- Lifetime access to the video course
- Support for your questions
Are You Interested?
If you would like to take a course like that, please let me know.
Click the button below to join the video course interest list.
Wishing you a beautiful wide vibrato,